Monday, June 11, 2012
Friday, June 8, 2012
Thursday, June 7, 2012
|(click to enlarge)|
Just wanted to share some random snapshots of my life with you. Follow my Twitter and Instagram for more fun pictures.
From left to right....
1. A few pretty pastel polishes by Essie
2. Cocktails with a few of my favorite blogger gals Jammie & Jessica.
3. Great Reads "Classy" by: Derek Blasberg, Glamour Magazine, Harper's Bazaar
4. Homemade desert deliciousness. Cinnamon baked apples with (low - carb) Breyer's vanilla ice cream.
5. A wear to work outfit as seen in this post.
6. The most delicious banana pancakes ever at The Raymond in Pasadena.
7. The beautiful Hotel Del Coronado at nighttime.
8. Hanging out at the Ted Baker event with Erica and Carissa.
9 a). My program at the Dorothy Chandler Theater for the La Boheme Opera.
9 b). Reading up on the bird print trend in the Wall Street Journal "Off Duty" section
9 c). a random photo op while in my car.
10. My number for the EIF breast cancer walk.
11. Flowing silk blouse and bcbg power skirt as seen here.
12. A lovely house plant.
13. One of my favorite summer outfits as seen here.
14. My opera attire as seen in this post.
15. A dinner date with my lovely sisters Rosemary and Bridgette.
16. A taste of summertime and cooking out with my girlfriend's; tomato, mozzarella, and basil.
17. A little trendy and a little classic in one look seen here.
18. A photo of some of the beautiful fish I saw while at Sea World.
19. A necklace by banana republic worn as a bracelet and one of my favorite watches.
20. New shoes by Charles David and Vera Wang Lavender.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
Friday, June 1, 2012
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
|Top and Pants: Vintage Saks Fifth Avenue "Totally Mr. Mort by Stan Herman", Necklace: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Gifted, Earrings: H&M, Bag: B Makowsky, Shoes: Christian Louboutin|
As you may already know, I love all things vintage. Whether it be a vintage bag or belt, or a full on ensemble like today's look. Adding vintage pieces to an outfit gives it character. I am positively smitten with this yellow Stan Herman pant suit, and I find that the color is perfect for spring and summer. Also, I love the fact that I can separate these pieces and wear them with other things, like I did in this post.
What do you think? Do you have any go to vintage pieces in your wardrobe?